Bishop Philip Boyce will visit the Parish on Saturday next, 6th May, to administer the Sacrament of Confirmation to the 6th Class children in the Parish schools. We wish the children well on this very special day on their Faith journey.
A special word of thanks to Ms.Gallen and Ms.Doherty who have prepared our 6th Class children for Confirmation. Thanks also to Fr.Kieran and Fr.John Joe for
their spiritual guidance, and to Ms.Long and the Choir for preparing the Music for the Ceremony.
Parents of 6th Class children are asked to note the following:
- Families are asked to be seated in the main aisles of the Chapel, with their sponsors seated immediately behind them in allocated rows.
- All other family members are asked to sit in the remaining seats i.e.some seating at the lower end of the main aisle, but predominantly in the side aisles.
- Gerard McHugh is the official photographer fort he day. There will be an opportunity for a photograph with the Bishop in the adoration Chapel immediately after the ceremony.
- A DVD of the event will be available for sale through the schools in the weeks following Confirmation.
- All families and friends are invited for light refreshments in the Parish Centre after the Ceremony.