Seachtain na Gaeilge
All this week we have celebrated Seachtain na Gaeilge in lots of fun ways
- We have displayed our art work for all to see
- We have enjoyed a trail in the sensory Garden
- We have enjoyed learning Irish songs and hearing Irish songs with visitors Gearóidín Ní Bhreatnach and May Molloy
- We have learned about Irish artifacts from visitor John Gallagher
- We have had Irish quizzes
- We have enjoyed two seperate performances from our local musicians
- We have found about local place names and their meanings from visitor, Mrs Rosemary Bonner
- We have used the intercom to talk/sing in Irish
- We have had two concerts in which every child took part, singing, dancing, acting and playing instruments
We really have enjoyed our week of celebrating our culture and our native language. Thank you to all our visitors and staff for all their hard work making the week so enjoyable for all.
See below for photographs of some of the activities we all enjoyed!
Bhí seachtain na Gailge sa scoil ó 10ú-14ú Márta. Bhí a lán eachtraí ag tarlú ar na laethanta eágsula agus bhain na páistí sult astu. ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghabháil le gach duine a chuidigh liom í rith na seachtaine. Bn Uí Shuibhne.